Nordmarka

Nordmarka
Danmark fra Larkollen

onsdag 11. august 2010

Grefsenkollen course-strength work

View to the west from Grefsenkollen
Another great hill-run today. I snatched another 1 minute on the first lap and three minutes of my total time. Weather was lousy-rain, very densed and cold. Anyway, I went about it and encountered the hill in a patient way that provides me with a good feeling. I need the patience in order to improve on my hill-runs, and finally I got it. Reaching the top is always great. Catching a glimp of the great wiev from the top of Oslo-a bit rainy today though-before heading down again. Descending I have another important working-task. That is to keep an efficient way of running with as little load as possible on my quads. All this while I stribe to keep a high, steady pace. I succeeded today-sub 5(excellent).

Technicals:
-Distance: 11,87 km
-Time: 1h 10m 07s
-Average speed: 5:54 min/km
-Elevation gained: 275 m(23,17 m/km)
-Calories: 840 kcal
-Average heart rate(max): Not monitored.
-Shoes: Mizuno Wave Aero 8
-Weather: Rain, 16 degrees celsius, breeze

The GARMIN logfile can be found at:
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/44112783

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar